Sunday, May 28, 2006

Housekeeping...

So I have decided that since this is my blog, and I read others blogs I'm going to refer you to others posts that have caught my eye. Quickly, you'll notice that in the links section Hyeon-Jeong and Darryl Klassen's links have been fixed. Also I want to point out that Estelle Richards, Kathleen Hamilton, and as of two minutes ago Craig Knudsen have all been hunted and have blogs of their own. Under my friends links there is a link known as 'Mystery'. This is person that was inspired to start blogging from this community of blogs we have developed at FGBC, and are trying to get their thoughts out with out being looked down upon for their age sex or race. Check it out and let them know what you think. As well Katrina has written a post that really got me thinking about time and our choices, I recommend it, it is sure to bring up some thoughts about how you got to be the way you are and where your going. And quickly, Delia has brung up some excellent thoughts about waiting for things in our life, exposing how we are often very impatient for things in our culture, give it a look. Also Chris P. has a very inspiring post about sin and its effects on not just us but our community as well. That is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home